Thursday, December 16, 2010

Under Priced Furniture

The Pug The Pug

"I think the idea of \u200b\u200bthe city there is the Pug and should be shared mainly by private individuals." As always, Emilio Roman pulls security and use its undoubted ability to convince to stop the rise to doubt and controversy that sometimes meander even among his own. Those who lamented the lack of a Plan intercorresse intermediate between Pug and future Pue, the mayor, a surprise, said: "The interim plan will be and will be ready by the end of February. I met Professor Oliva and with him I decided the service plan and the plan for the programmatic structure to ensure the new private road to follow and facilitate the presentation of Pue.

OFFICE PLAN
"I have an idea, I do not have a position" begins the mayor talking about the Office will urban planning executive. "I summoned the leaders of the majority and the opposition to hear their views because I have an idea, but this is not a political act, but a resolution to come." At the meeting, however, the minority has not responded and the meeting did not appear. Romans makes it clear that his idea of \u200b\u200ba Plan Office is the one that sees the larger share "because - says - the Office of the plan, such as the Pug, are things that can not belong to a majority, but must be shared."
The goal is to have the Mayor's Office of the plane formed by people within the Office public service work, with the help, though, people from outside specialist. Roman argues that the choice: "We can not only people from outside, because we would not know what him to do. I first see what is there to do and then see who the intended. So my idea is to make the office interior, so as not to expropriate the technical department, because if I insert external consultants that are hinged in the Office of the floor, I'm actually expropriate the powers of the technical department. " In short, according to a further assertion of the engineer Selicato, the Office of Internal plan must be to work best. The mayor also anticipates that the resolution will be clearly stated that the consultants as a geologist, an agronomist, an expert on environmental sustainability or a hydraulic engineer, will be called only when necessary.
E Barletta and Dong, who were opposed? According to the mayor have repented and now I agree with him.

TIMES
During the November 6 meeting with the cooperatives, the Romans ruled, albeit with some uncertainty, which Pug and executive compensation plans will be implemented in practice about a year. He explained then that the present individuals have Pue 6 months, starting last November 4. "We hope that by February we have the projects and therefore the Pue - Romans says - then it should be noted, adopted and approved in City Council." The auditor identifies the end of next year as the ideal time to move from theory to practice and receive permission to build.

COOPERATIVES
"On cooperatives are confident." To represent the mayor in the hope of economic recovery in the city: "They will have a significant economic impact on the city because they work with a good-induced plant-building. They use words, of many small individual holdings plumbing, construction, and so on. And then they will be able to make the real estate market more competitive. "

PRICES
doubts Selicato engineer (read that in another part of the newspaper) about the decline in house prices after the implementation of the Pug, is combined skepticism of the Romans: "The housing market has already stopped. I do not know if the new apartments will drop the prices brought by the Pug. " Then continues with a rather surprising comment by a mayor who has just adopted a Pug certainly not stingy against the manufacturers: "I think the problem here is Monopoly oligopoly and I believe that house prices will drop ever, if not to build will always be the same. The price decreases with the increase of construction companies and they got me like other manufacturers, including from other municipalities. Manufacturers here have bought the city because someone sold it to him. I would, but unfortunately I can not do much about it. "

COASTS
The Pug is also concerned to regulate, at least a bit, 'use of the coastal strip. Romans says that the third owner of an area adjacent to the sea, known as "white," has the ability to assign that area to the City, which offers in return of development rights elsewhere. But the obvious question arises whether the first to the mayor: "This is also true for the Chapter, but who will demolish the house by the sea to build it elsewhere?". And speaking of the Chapter, it seems that on site there is a great renovation project: "I would overturn the way Chapter Monopoly-and make it a very slow mobility. All those who want to build near the road can do so only on condition of improvements in infrastructure, such as building a bike path. All this serves to diversify the supply. We must ensure that the Chapter has an effect on the city. We must convince vacationers to leave the villages to the center of the city and this will be possible only by building an attraction between St. Stephen's Tower and Girdle. " In the future benefits of tourism, so far limited to beaches and nightclubs, Romans also includes a water park that could free up some 'beaches by bathers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment