Thursday, December 9, 2010

How Old Do You Have To Be Work To Work At A Gym?

Letter to Santa Claus

Since this period are so fashionable lists, and since we are at the end of the year and is, therefore, a time of good intentions for the new year, here is my list of resolutions and wishes for the future. I do not think is very original, I think they want things that many of my peers would. Could you therefore tell me how many lists as they are out there? And there are those who want to like them??

  1. Travel
  2. write
  3. be paid to write
  4. be appreciated by my readers
  5. have my house perfectly
  6. dress how I like
  7. be lean
  8. have good friends
  9. be independent
  10. be free
  11. not have family invasive
  12. have a life completely and only my
  13. have a life as I imagined, that is with a job, love, friends ...
  14. have my love forever next
  15. get married and have a beautiful wedding (church or church, I do not care)
  16. have a daughter
  17. have at least one diamond ring and a necklace of white pearls
  18. smile a lot
  19. less angry
  20. have a cat
  21. live in the place that I like most
  22. be healthy (heal the thyroid and back pain)

0 comments:

Post a Comment