I
or live in Calabria. In Suditalia. In an average provincial town.
live and work here, where time has the sweet sound of the words of a lover: tender and passionate, scanned and shouted, slow and fast.
Here in Calabria the sun always shines. And the sun, you know, life keeps on his lap.
I live in Calabria. By choice.
When I think of this earth I do not know why, but I am seized with a delirious happiness. I chose happiness.
I live here and work in Calabria. I do the job that I love more than my own life (and I swear I'm not exaggerating!): Dress space.
I live in Calabria, aware that in Calabria. Land of hatred and malice, for some. Land of dishonesty and theft, for others. Poor and desolate land, for many. But for me it's just my mother.
A mother, perhaps a bit 'too stepmother, in some respects. A mother who has perhaps never loved his children too (or have his children who have never loved you too ?!... boh !!!), which took care of them, not raise them saputi that let him go without it held, without giving it their all.
Yet towards a mother is always in debt, because, you son gave his life, he carved the light in your thoughts and in your eyes. And this debt is paid.
To a suffering mother and ill then, you can not turn away and leave her alone: \u200b\u200byou'd be a selfish and ungrateful child.
I live and I live in Calabria in the province. And they are "provincial." A provincial "Hellenic" mold magno-greek. A provincial thought and action. A province that has seen the world and has chosen his most hidden corner for us to run their lives.
I am "provincial". I am one who loves the interstices of space and not the vast and populous lands trivial. Someone who is sick of the global long as you can always bring back the club.
I live in Calabria and "provincial". And for this I am immensely proud.
I want to be called "provincial"!
0 comments:
Post a Comment