Thursday, February 10, 2011

How Do Scorpio Men Show Interest

"Dear Doctor, I say" thank you "...

There is not only poor health care: many doctors are real unsung heroes who every day to save the soul of life their young patients.


If they hear of all colors: wonderful doctors who are thrown out of the wards, relegated to activities that ridicule the vast expertise acquired over the years, simply because not good enough to woo the new primary, and replaced by a little power to the detriment of patients ... Doctors who make prenatal diagnoses putting all their belief in abortion written reports, recommending the elimination of child even when he is missing a pinky. Not to mention how they treat women, despite the terminal diagnosis, renounce abortion: sharp words that take away the dignity not only to the child in the womb, but also to the parent who seeks only to do his job and that is love your son.
moms and dads who use complaint as a lethal weapon against the doctor not guilty of having advised the newly-pretentious parents who simply lacked the little fingernail. Other couples say that despite feeling that the baby will be a monster, with the courage to go forward then they realize that monster is not, and this time not to report, quickly rushed to forget the unfortunate incident. Doctors who beat in the delivery room, in front of a woman in obstructed labor, accusing herself of something, some kind of venting and injustice which work stress ...
short, it seems that the medical care on a pregnancy has become something so complicated pass the desire to put a child in the yard. And above all, lacking the typical news downside, so as to suggest that the world goes around like that.
Thankfully, there is a "but" ... also made up of good news, and a good health service to those who had the good fortune to run into health care and honest love of their work. There are still, and so many! We then wanted to give space to this. Asking the lucky new parents to write a letter to doctors who take care of them and their children, as is right, and strictly anonymously. And just to share with you, the reader optimistic, the quote below.

- "Dear Doctor, there was one time in particular when I entrusted my child, knowing that either cured or you'd be back in heaven. I did not know how it would turn out, but I knew it was the last resort ... "Save him, doctor, once again ...".
And God came into your hands, in your heart, your mind, sanctified your degree, your 25-year career (or maybe more?), Your endless hours of work, and all of you that could take part again of the miracle of the breath of life coming back, a blood that is purified, a drug that should give you back your life a little 'destroy ...
Only a few days later, the verdict, sterile blood! That poison was spreading, a candida septicemia, had been defeated. Your smiling face, her eyes full of professional pride and joy, and lots of love and waved that piece of paper and said "Please, put it in a frame," I have not forgotten them. I wanted to hug, grateful, happy, revived, but shared a room with another mom, and you certainly would have been unprofessional and embarrassing. That embrace I'm still missing, I will miss him forever. Perhaps because so far I have not enough words to say: thank you. It was the last fight of my son, the longer, harder than before to gain a steady improvement, which still continues in the stability of well-being. Thanks to God, because it uses you, your ministry, your science, intelligence, and why did he give you a big heart. I pray for your family, your children, your dearest affections, that he keep them, and because nothing can disturb your genius and your abilities. That no pain can ever touch you. "
Mom A.

- "I extend my thoughts to you, doctors, who have seen my nephew a real child, regardless of his illness and his suffering: I saw the tears in your eyes I have heard words of love and faith of your mouth, I turn to you, sweet nurse who you were by my side when I said goodbye to my angel, never forget your words: "Madam, your niece is already close to God, which is next to his sister because the child is already in the arms of our Heavenly Mother "... thank you all. May God bless you. "
Zia C.

- "Dear doctor, I was destroyed when I came to you, because your colleague had advised me an abortion. You, without denying the problem, captasti groped my desire, to give a chance for my son ... Today I hold my healthy baby in her arms, I wish that the "other" doctor could see him: I think all his certainties fetuses to be condemned, would crumble in an instant. "
Mama E.

- "I've caused pain when you pulled a sigh of relief because we told you we did not want an abortion, after we had talked about this possibility. I've raised tenderness when you told us with eyes drenched with tears that we were brave. I've really done so much tenderness, for it must be sad work in an environment where you have to hide their beliefs about creation. "
Mamma V.

- That your green gown, operating room, drenched in sweat ... Those your bare feet, free of the usual green clogs with whom I saw every day along the quiet lane with a pitch of the department ... I owe you and your team the life of my son, after three and a half years of suffering, that day in February is still a second birth. "
Mom S.

These professional life, we say our "thank you" and encourage them to move forward, although it is difficult, even if it's a tough world for them. Although it seems to them of doing too little and too few people. There is a whole world, made up of real people, who think like you, who needs you!

Sabrina Pietrangeli Paluzzi

0 comments:

Post a Comment