Saturday, March 19, 2011

Late Pregnancy Cervical Mucus

When "woman" will rhyme with "freedom"

If women do still rhymes with "damage" and "pain". So very nearly born man preferred. I would have a much easier time. I drove a nice car roaring now, no one would have scolded me when I returned late at night, I would have no problem to go on holiday with his girlfriend and no urlerebbe against me if I'm wrong a parking maneuver. But no. I was unlucky and had to fight for everything right now, since I was a little girl. I had to sweat to get any crumb of freedom and still, unfortunately, I have to fight hard to achieve total freedom.
In my constant struggle, daily, I know not alone. I know there are women who shouldered a weapon every day and go to the battlefield to plead his case. Sometimes I wonder, however, fight for what exactly. I do not know if we rebel against the narrowness male, with stalking, bullying (new English words that indicate old concepts), to companies that we do not assume because they are afraid that one day or another claim the maternity leave. In recent days I have seen women scream in the streets against the prime minister is because women as merchandise. But we were not ourselves, we women, to allow men to treat us like this? What we fight for then?
I think there is a bit 'of confusion. But I'm still convinced that everyone has a good reason to fight. They are ready-Gone are the days of hardcore feminists, that marched all together shouting the same slogan. Now it seems to me that the fight has become personal. It is still a struggle for the conquest of territories still unknown to us as the highest political and financial freedom to choose his own life according to your wishes and not according to the wishes of their parents or husbands, respect total and unconditional part of the "old" man's world and much more. I am sure that sooner or later we will come to those areas and then will mean that really will not change anything to the government, the State economy, but simply in our minds, men and women. It will be a culture change and the woman, now in those areas still closed, we will live in comfort and perhaps they will order, indeed, would rather manage or administer.
In short, many small daily struggles for the conquest of so many small spaces. This is how we are slowly making their way, and perhaps without even realizing it, we are pursuing a single battle as if we were united, not in the streets demonstrating, but getting up in the morning and working.

0 comments:

Post a Comment