The word now refers to the idea of \u200b\u200bsmog pollution or litter thrown on the street. But there are a thousand other types of pollution. There's the electromagnetic, also known as electro, produced by radio stations, cables and nets from the same cell phone and cellular phones. There is what comes to water, soil and there is even light pollution. And there is noise pollution. The health risks that this kind of pollution it produces is very high and often unknown or other causes.
Monopoly So it comes to Pug. It seems that much closer to approval, and while no one got an H I realized that the destruction of our village building will continue. If buildings are being built right now even in the infinitesimal space left, with the approval of the Pug I wonder where other manufacturers are going to mirror the good and Monopoli. Moreover all this proliferation of brightly colored buildings do not even need to lower house prices, which remain at around 2000-3000 Euros per square meter, that stuff at the same price you can get an apartment in Manhattan. Well, to build palaces makes noise. Bulldozers, cranes, bulldozers, drills, hammers. A concert unbearable tools that pierce the brain from sunrise to sunset. Who's got a house already and unfortunately it's got close to the site (I think that by now all live near a site, given how many there are) risking imprisonment in a psychiatric rehabilitation institution. And what about the endless work in the square? Someone could tell how long it lasted? When at last the residents around the square have breathed a sigh of relief at seeing cement mixers and laborers away, began the summer Monopoli, with concerts, night and chaos every night until 4 or 5 am, in the face of those who the morning he gets up to go to work.
How nice, then when someone restructuring the apartment just below (or above) your. 12 hours of music mixed with rap and heavy metal drum and base. Snatched from the morning dream, you wake with a start at 7 am thinking that there is an earthquake because the whole house shakes. Yes, it is to emphasize that all shakes because these palaces "modern" (for those who break the balls to build half the town) are made of cardboard and you can hear the neighbor who sneezes, let alone what effect it can have a hammer that breaks down a wall!
But the most significant episode in my curriculum "affected by noise" refers to an air conditioner. Yes, you read right, just an air conditioner! I'll try to make it short. I lived in the old town, within walking distance from town. Came the hot season I've also started to sleep with the windows open. The next morning I was awakened at 7 by the first bells of all the neighborhood and then by buzzing like what makes the propeller of a boing 747 on takeoff. The buzz lasted all day, without interruption, until 8 pm. Complaints to the city police have been nicely ignored by the owner of the air conditioner / propeller, which, in addition to the immense charm and warmth, boasts the position as commander of the municipal police of Monopoly. In short, I had an airplane in the house all summer and in October I moved elsewhere.
There are signs for Monopoli, those that indicate parking for the disabled, who recite a sentence like: "the degree of civilization of a people is measured first by respect for the disabled." I fear that one day I will be for that phrase, because it will become deaf. But above all I think that the degree of civilization of a people is measured by the respect for others and respect in general do not mean to break my balls with hammers from morning to night, preventing neighbors from sleeping, studying or watching TV at a normal volume . The hammers and drills that those downstairs for use 12 hours a day to renovate their house limit my freedom, my house and that, to me, indicates once again the breakdown of this shit where Italy will be allowed only the dishonesty and lack of respect.
0 comments:
Post a Comment