Thursday, January 6, 2011

Fotos De Mujeres Mayores En Faja

official 2011 Christmas

Every New Year I wish the same things. If I continue to want, of course, is why did not materialize. Then changed tactics this year. I propose the new year new desires.
First, I (ahimè!) forced to wish me and other millions of my peers who are a job. Not only do we find it, but can also be found in a context of respect and honesty, far from exploitation.
I hope the new year bring more respect for ourselves, first of all, and to those who loves us and lives nearby.
I hope for it to go a bit 'television and open up more books and newspapers and the Internet, a wealth of information, is used with intelligence and moderation.
Dream, then, to travel so much, to go abroad and not be taken for a ride to our politicians and the beating in the stadiums.
I wish I could say to my friends every now and then "go to the theater tonight and we can go right here in Monopoli, without having to take the car.
I hope not to see more images of children being exploited, abused and malnourished in the world and not because they have to pass these pictures, but because all children are to live peacefully.
I would like to design something beautiful (a journey, to live together, work ...) and then see this project fully implemented and working.
Finally, I would ... angry less and smile more.
For others want to read more below. ;-)
Happy New Year to all!


0 comments:

Post a Comment