vertical natural
verticality Artificial
S and click on this link finish on the search engine for images of "google", which was included as a keyword to find: verticality. Most of the results leads predominant image as an artifact constructed by humans, one or more skyscrapers, a drawing of a truss, a painting, a sculpture ... and so on. The lower part of them, however, is a natural element: some trees, a mountain, a cliff, etc.., Etc. ..
What I expected, and that I wanted to prove empirically, it is manifested: when the architecture of a mutual concept, an aspect of a character's nature, more often, they then become the collective imagination, concepts, characters and aspects of doing human forgiveness that is natural.
If this is a good or a bad thing, it's not for me to decide, nor do I want to. I'm just finding a simple, banal, useful or useless I do not care. I just want to make you reflect on this thought that I was assaulted and with which I often do the accounts, because, you see, basically in a world of artificiality should always keep your guard the "see" and understand that everything that affects the semantics of objects, things built, may have borrowed the sense of something arising from the existence of the natural, from what was before us that men populate this planet.
And I tell you, in all honesty, that this "copy" from the meanings of nature I like very much.
0 comments:
Post a Comment