Q UAL is the boundary between local and global? ... I do not think there is more !
a sunny winter afternoon, walking the streets of the historic center of my city, I run into a vision quite striking: a Muslim woman, on "his" terrace house, including clothes hanging, satellite dish and smells of old plaster peeling plaster ... the south, though!
E 'at this very moment, that is when I press my finger to impress this view on my digital camera, which I think seriously about is vanishing as the distinction between local and global, it is now fleeting thought to an archaic social world , made exclusively of indigenous traditions and rituals of cultures rooted in their spaces immutable facts of stones and unassailable knowledge dall'incedere mixtures.
E 'in that exact moment that I think then that is probably arrived the time to also review the way I conceive of space, not only as expressive of the place, but also as a primer mix of styles.
0 comments:
Post a Comment